At the entrance to the city of Saint-Étienne, an extraordinary and ambitious urban project, designed by SUD Architects, Atelier Rivat and Studio Briand & Berthereau agencies, was launched at the end of 2017: the shopping center and Recreation Steel.
Selection of products
To read also
- Urbangravel stabilizing plates for urban areas by Jouplast seduce in Chambéry
- AER Architectes supports the future projection of the Rochexpo site
- The Ramparts of the City of Carcassonne are getting a makeover with EdiliziAcrobatica
- New headquarters in Nice Brazil, between innovation and sustainability, designed by Mario Cucinella Architects
- Finishing line 14 for the Olympics, a priority for the Société du Grand Paris
- JO2024: start of work on the Marville Aquatic Center in Seine-Saint-Denis
- On the future line 18 of the Grand Paris Express, the Caroline tunnel boring machine enters the station
- Arcadis spans the tracks of Gare d'Austerlitz
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market