The Rairies Montrieux company, recognized as one of the oldest terracotta producing sites in France, was chosen to clad the buildings of the Athletes' Village. This family brickworks in Maine et Loire, a historic stronghold of terracotta, was able to put all its know-how at the service of this global event.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Seine-Saint-Denis, the transformation of the emblematic Pleyel Tower for the 2024 Olympics
- Before the 2024 Olympics, the Stade de France is getting a makeover
- The dismantling of the scaffolding of the spire of Notre-Dame de Paris has begun
- New cost and schedule slippages for EPR reactors at Hinkley Point C power station in England
- Swimming pools, Olympic village, everything is almost finished for the Paris Olympics
- New with old: the metamorphosis of a barracks thanks to reuse
- World's first assembly of Potain's MR 229 luffing jib tower crane in London, UK
- The restoration of the framework of the choir of Notre-Dame de Paris is completed
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB