The city of Clichy (Hauts-de-Seine), directed by Rémi Muzeau (DVD) will cede the Maison du Peuple, emblematic of the architecture of the 1930s, to the Ducasse group (restaurants, hotels), sparking an outcry from opposition from the left and local associations.
Selection of products
To read also
- Gare du Nord: the government asks for a "much smaller" project, the SNCF presents its "Plan B"
- Creation of 35 housing units by 2024 in the former Tati store in Barbès in Paris
- In Senegal, the futuristic city of singer Akon is slow to emerge
- A totally reversible technical program in the mixed "Le Central" district of the Paris-Saclay urban campus in Palaiseau
- La Panière bakery opts for HP Latex technology for its acoustic wall decoration
- ECOPact, low-carbon concretes from LafargeHolcim for the new Sarthe Cancer Center
- In Suresnes, Vilogia and Bouygues Bâtiment launch the metamorphosis of the former Airbus headquarters
- 1.400 m² of obsolete offices give way to 49 high-end housing in Puteaux
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria