The collapse of a skytrain line in Mexico City, which killed 26 people, could be the result of early wear of the bridge or manufacturing defects of the support beams, according to experts consulted by AFP.
Selection of products
To read also
- A month after building collapse in Florida, research is drawing to a close
- In China, workers trapped in a flooded tunnel
- Lafarge accused of crimes in Syria: crucial decision of the Court of Cassation on Thursday
- A monument dedicated to essential workers at the tip of Manhattan
- The AMF claims 2,1 million euros against two former executives of Soitec and Lafarge for insider trading
- "Major structural damage" noted in 2018 on the collapsed building in Florida
- Florida building collapse leaves at least 4 dead, 159 missing
- Firm prison required in Marseille against "sleep merchants"
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%