The administrative court of Lille canceled last week for procedural flaw the deliberations of the Metropolis declaring the general interest of the development project of the Saint-Sauveur wasteland, defended by the socialist mayor Martine Aubry, but contested by the opposition environmentalist.
Selection of products
To read also
- The metropolis of Bordeaux votes to participate in the financing of the LGV Sud-Ouest
- The Paris Council symbolically opposes the construction of the Triangle Tower
- The financing of the Bordeaux-Toulouse LGV must be completed before the end of 2021
- The mayor of the XNUMXth arrondissement of Paris requests the postponement of the Tour Triangle
- District 2020, a sustainable and intelligent legacy of Expo 2020 Dubai
- Environmentalists oppose the construction of the Triangle Tower and denounce a "climate aberration"
- The Triangle Tower project will begin "by the end of the year", with Axa in support of URW
- Ôm2c launches "Art de ville", a program of 50 housing units in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Saône (69)
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager