France's trade deficit widened during the first quarter to reach 15,4 billion euros, due in particular to energy imports, the cost of which climbed with the rise in oil prices, Customs announced on Friday. .
Selection of products
To read also
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Figures and trends in the real estate market in the first half of 1
- The number of auto-entrepreneurs is still growing strongly in 2020
- Real estate crowdfunding returns to pre-crisis rates in the first half of 2021
- An unprecedented gap in the real estate market continues to widen between Paris and the inner suburbs
- Despite the health crisis, young borrowers did not hesitate to embark on real estate acquisition
- Post-Covid work: nomadic employees, less square meters and savings
- The pandemic encourages households to leave hypercentres
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- How to create a business in the building industry?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!