Weighted down by energy supplies, France's trade deficit continued to widen in May, reaching 6,6 billion euros, and is approaching its historic level in June and July 2020 (-7,3 billion euros). euros), Customs announced on Wednesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- China has the capacity to "cushion the shock" Evergrande, says OECD
- The Banque de France expects growth of around 2,3% in the third quarter
- Inflation should remain "a little higher" than 2% until December, according to INSEE
- Public deficits and debts: where is France compared to its neighbors?
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat