Contrary to its European neighbors, the French economy began to recover in early 2021, after being devastated by the Covid-19 epidemic last year, but health restrictions continued to weigh on activity and the government hopes for a more frank recovery with vaccination and deconfinement.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Banque de France more optimistic about the end of the crisis in the French economy
- Wind of optimism on the economy with the new stage of reopening
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- The French economy misses the recovery in the first quarter but the outlook remains good
- The frequentation of shopping centers "is starting again very well", welcomes the boss of Klépierre
- The recovery plan continues to gain momentum
- The recovery in the euro zone "will require a prolonged effort"
- The French economy on track to achieve 5% growth in 2021, according to the Banque de France
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction