The French economy should be able to grow by 5% this year, confirmed the Banque de France in its latest business survey which, however, highlights supply difficulties in the industry.
Selection of products
To read also
- The French economy returns to growth with the lifting of restrictions
- Macron's intervention of July 12: announcements and reactions
- The rebound of the French economy stronger than expected in the second quarter
- France's trade deficit continues to widen in May
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- How to create a business in the building industry?