The French economy should be able to grow by 5% this year, confirmed the Banque de France in its latest business survey which, however, highlights supply difficulties in the industry.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Banque de France more optimistic about the end of the crisis in the French economy
- Wind of optimism on the economy with the new stage of reopening
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- The French economy misses the recovery in the first quarter but the outlook remains good
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"