The French economy did not finally get back to the front in the first quarter, but the government and economists remain optimistic for the resumption of activity in the coming months, thanks to the advance of vaccination.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Banque de France in turn raises its growth forecast for 2021, to 6,3%
- The trade deficit reaches 6,6 billion euros in July
- French growth should finally exceed 6% this year
- Growth in the second quarter revised upwards to 1,1% by INSEE
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate