State spending soaring despite the stated end of "whatever the cost": the government unveils its draft budget for 2022 on Wednesday, which is already making the opposition cringe seven months from the presidential election.
Selection of products
To read also
- ONF funding: forest municipalities express their exasperation
- The Building welcomes the extension of the zero-interest loan until the end of 2023, but is worried about the future tightening announced
- The Court of Auditors in favor of a financial takeover of Action Logement by the State
- The Court of Auditors makes an initial assessment of the “MaPrimeRénov '” system deployed by Anah
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- The products of the PRB R&D range
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"