As in previous years, the 2022 draft budget presented on Wednesday is an opportunity for the government to remove small taxes and tax loopholes considered obsolete, with this year the removal of nine tax loopholes or exemptions and four low yield taxes.
Selection of products
To read also
- Property tax has increased by 28% on average in 10 years, according to UNPI
- Urssaf simplifies declarations for auto-entrepreneurs
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- Abolition of Non-Road Diesel (GnR): CAPEB denounces an ubiquitous situation
- The Assembly reduces by six months the postponement of the increase in non-road diesel fueling the anger of the construction industry