On Saturday 1 April, it will now be compulsory to carry out an energy audit when selling a thermal sieve (housing classified F or G). It is therefore interesting to know where these colanders are located, in order to have an idea of the regions most affected by this measure.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Minister of Housing launches a "homelessness observatory"
- Paris at 50°C: summer comfort finally taken into account in the renovation of buildings
- First assessment for the ACTEE energy renovation program for local authorities
- Rental tension: tenants ready to spend even more to live in Paris
- Covid: the "urban exodus" has not taken place, according to a study
- MaPrimeAdapt': a neutral mechanism for the public authorities, provided there is a long-term policy and greater mobilization
- Faced with the aging of the population, a report recommends developing senior residences
- Report on the Avenir Montagne plan
- Old real estate prices go into the red
- Reliability of the DPE: the project of the Government and the DHUP lacks realism and will not be sustainable
- Why House Prices Could Stay Stable in 2023 Despite Inflation and Rising Interest Rates
- Cost of works and instability of aid: global renovation shunned by the French