Ten communities, including the city of Paris and the metropolises of Lyon, Lille or Strasbourg, announced Tuesday, November 15 the creation of the national association "Act against vacant housing" to "better meet the needs" of housing communities.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Ministry of Housing publishes its rent map in France
- An investment of 200 million euros to create housing in commercial areas
- Colocation is reinventing itself to appeal to all generations
- Action Logement offers the State a contribution reduced by half
- Mayors, on the front line in the face of the housing crisis
- The government launches the housing component of the National Refoundation Council (CNR)
- The energy performance of housing invites itself into the world of credit
- The elected officials of the big cities ask the State to keep its commitment on the revision of the rental values of residential premises
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023