Ten communities, including the city of Paris and the metropolises of Lyon, Lille or Strasbourg, announced Tuesday, November 15 the creation of the national association "Act against vacant housing" to "better meet the needs" of housing communities.
Selection of products
To read also
- The “evolutionary” building recycles housing over a lifetime
- Energy renovation: social landlords confident in the eradication of F and G housing
- Attal wants to “search for all possible accommodation with his teeth”
- Housing crisis: Minister Guillaume Kasbarian wants “a supply shock”
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals