Organized every two years, the TECHNAL WORLD ARCHITECTURE AWARD (WATA) competition testifies to the international influence of the French brand. It is recognized beyond the borders for its know-how and its aluminum solutions combining design, living comfort and durability.
Selection of products
To read also
- AkzoNobel once again distinguished Top Employer in France and Europe
- VMZINC® receives a 2nd EcoVadis silver medal for its commitment to sustainability
- Grohe awarded EcoVadis gold medal for its CSR policy
- Environment trophy for equipment manufacturers: Kiloutou rewards Volvo
- The PBM group is once again organizing the Stairs Design Awards competition for student architects
- Semin launches "Les talented" the first trophy dedicated to women in construction
- Oknoplast and the Mocak Museum are launching a major artistic competition
- Investments for the future program (PIA3): Alkern winner of the “Innov Avenir Filière” call for projects
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- The building materials business experienced a sharp decline in the start of 2023 compared to 2022
- 20-Year Architectural Consultant Clayton Taylor Explains Why He's Ditching SketchUP for ARCHLine
- Removable ceilings: discover the Danoline inspiration magazine!
- For its centenary, the Durieu Group sponsors the "masterpiece" of a Compagnon Charpentier
- Discover the new Villeroy & Boch faucets for easy, safe and quick furnishing of your bathroom.