In a garage door market estimated at 470.000 units per year*, mainly in single-family homes, the majority of sales are driven by sectional doors. In continuous growth over the past 5 years, they are being modernized to meet the high expectations of new construction in terms of motorization, thermal insulation and aesthetics.
Selection of products
To read also
- Bjelin presents its new products
- Hager renews its range of detectors for more efficient lighting control
- Tubesca-Comabi develops innovative telescopic products for access and work at height
- Fast Flooring, easy to install and recyclable floors from Forbo Flooring
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?