At the northwestern tip of Denmark has been built the tallest sandcastle ever built in the world, measuring more than 20 meters and weighing nearly 5.000 tons, its designers announced Wednesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Driven by real estate dumping in Argentina, cabiais sow discord in the beautiful neighborhoods
- In Hong Kong, agriculture in the clouds to reconnect with its food
- The Heron Tree expected in Nantes in 2027
- Yemenis forced to put their hands in their pockets to build a road
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies