Faced with the rampant Covid-19 epidemic, Emmanuel Macron announced the closure of schools for three to four weeks and reiterated the call to "systematize" telework. How can employees organize themselves and benefit from partial unemployment to look after their children?
Selection of products
To read also
- The Abbé Pierre Foundation calls for an extension of the winter break beyond May 31
- The Macron bonus paid up to a salary of 3 Smic according to the government
- The government puts its leads on the table for the gradual end of aid
- The government ready to review its copy on unemployment insurance, the unions still back
- The opening of unemployment to the self-employed missed its target
- In Essonne, the State to the rescue of Grigny 2 undermined by "over-indebtedness"
- Wargon confirms assistance with unpaid rents and specifies its strategy for exiting the winter break
- The 50 new winning France Services buses announced