A real estate project under investigation in a former Parisian convent, part of the plot of which is classified as a protected green space, will be frozen and reviewed in the light of the future local urban plan (PLU) of the capital.
Selection of products
To read also
- Launch of the Pools Plan 2 in Seine-Saint-Denis
- Project of 19 architectural follies for 2025 in Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Cannes wants to "reinvent" its Croisette in red
- In the urban heart of Nice, the Kardham Group will renovate the historic Valrose university campus
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- New generation installation: save time on site with fix'bric!
- The wood material: part of the solution to decarbonize construction