Since January 1, 2023, the association of IFRBs (Building Training and Research Institute) has become “BATYS COMPÉTENCES”. This association was created in 1960 under the aegis of the FFB to support business leaders in developing the skills of their companies.
Selection of products
To read also
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- CAPEB, alongside major players in the sector, renews its call to the Prime Minister for an immediate review of MaPrimeRénov'
- Infrastructure at the heart of climate change adaptation policies
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Housing crisis: anger rises among building professionals who demand immediate measures
- Professional organizations in Housing and Construction react to Gabriel Attal's statements
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert