Supervan, a French start-up specializing in urban logistics and the digitized transport of bulky products, today announces the recruitment of Salomé Halioua as head of the operations department to support its growth in the French market.
Selection of products
To read also
- Xavier Guesnu, new Managing Director of Lafarge France
- The Liebot Group announces the appointment of Patrice Bondy as Deputy General Manager
- France Air welcomes its new marketing director
- Jérôme Seurre appointed President of the SNBPE Technical Commission
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!