Like every summer, works will disrupt public transport in the Paris region until the end of August, with closures announced on 5 RER lines, 6 train lines, 7 metro lines and 2 tram lines.
Selection of products
To read also
- “Anti-ghetto” measure in Île-de-France: Valérie Pécresse wants in particular to “avoid Islamism”
- In 2022, the average rent will be close to 1.000 euros in the Paris region
- In Ile-de-France, against Valérie Pécresse's "anti-ghetto" measure, the communist opposition demands state intervention
- The government accuses Wauquiez of cutting funding for housing renovations
- Creation of a parliamentary mission for the financing of housing in overseas territories after the end of Pinel
- Riots: aid of 15 million euros from the Métropole du Grand Paris
- Development of Ile-de-France: the "anti-ghetto" measure of Pécresse is debated
- Against "a speculative sale" in the Basque Country, the only solution is occupation?
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- New expanded polystyrene ball aggregates by Edilteco
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules