Like every summer, works will disrupt public transport in the Paris region until the end of August, with closures announced on 5 RER lines, 6 train lines, 7 metro lines and 2 tram lines.
Selection of products
To read also
- The tracks of the cities of Ile-de-France to stay cool during heat waves
- In Seine-Saint-Denis, the 2024 Olympics are boosting urban transformation
- State and regions engage in a "new partnership"
- In the Basque Country, "anti-Airbnb" regulations reviewed and corrected
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- The government announces emergency measures to accelerate the development of electric renewable energy production
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter