ANOBI® is a connected device that is unique on the world market, co-designed by SUEZ and Bouygues Construction to facilitate the feedback of field data by operators. Unlike a classic smartphone, ANOBI® is a robust terminal.
Selection of products
To read also
- Orange launches 5G in the first French port, Le Havre
- Concrete, a new perspective for 3D printing
- Spie batignolles experiments with 3D printing to improve performance on its sites
- Home automation in the service of autonomy
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole
- Decorative trend: HOPPE satin handles for doors and windows
- ÉQUIPBAIE-MÉTALEXPO: all together to make the 2021 edition a success
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"
- PRB Stylfeuil: decorate and style your facades