A collective of around a hundred suburban elected officials, including the mayors of Trappes (Yvelines) and Ris-Orangis (Essonne), are calling on Thursday, December 7 for the creation of a national observatory of "territorialized public expenditure" to cut short "to fantasies about the billions dumped on suburban towns".
Selection of products
To read also
- The government makes 10 billion euros in budget cuts
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Assistance in adapting senior housing includes home automation with the new MaPrimeAdapt’ system
- Support for municipalities to renovate their schools voted in the Senate
- The Court of Auditors criticizes the State's real estate policy
- The tenors of the majority demand a “rapid recovery” of public accounts
- Launch of the State's "help" to equip itself with a room-by-room heating management solution
- Tenant ministries, simplification: Cazenave outlines new savings avenues
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert