33% increase in 2020 in the segment of photovoltaic installations of less than 3 kW and increase from 10 to 28% in the share of installations with storage among those with self-consumption.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation: aid and the rest to be paid by households in a situation of energy poverty
- Hellio recommends doubling or even tripling the volume of obligations for the 5th period of the EWCs
- How do the French perceive climate policies?
- State of play of the French housing stock on the occasion of the first anniversary of the new DPE formula
- Thermal sieves and the new DPE: what are the lessons to be learned one year after its implementation
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Who are the new MPs most affected by energy sieves in their territory?
- Largest energy consumers with very little incentive for energy efficiency
- MaPrimeRénov', CEE, "heating boost": new government announcements
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE