According to a joint study published by the European Patent Office (EPO) and the International Energy Agency (IEA), the average annual growth rate of low-carbon energy (LCE) patents at l The global scale was 3,3% between 2017 and 2019.
Selection of products
To read also
- 1,5-degree climate target will be unachievable without green hydrogen, Statkraft report says
- The role of hydrogen in the energy transition in Europe
- New major international survey Employment Training and renewable energies
- Decline in the European solar thermal market in 2020 according to the latest EurObserv'ER barometer
- France welcomes the publication of the first volume of the 6th IPCC assessment report
- Observ'ER study of the market for individual solar photovoltaic installations in 2020
- 2021 qualitative study of the domestic wood-burning appliances market
- A quarter of French people equipped with an air conditioner in 2020 according to a study by Ademe
- The products of the PRB R&D range
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat