According to a joint study published by the European Patent Office (EPO) and the International Energy Agency (IEA), the average annual growth rate of low-carbon energy (LCE) patents at l The global scale was 3,3% between 2017 and 2019.
Selection of products
To read also
- Decline in the European solar thermal market in 2020 according to the latest EurObserv'ER barometer
- France welcomes the publication of the first volume of the 6th IPCC assessment report
- Observ'ER study of the market for individual solar photovoltaic installations in 2020
- 2021 qualitative study of the domestic wood-burning appliances market
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Smart Buildings: added value for public services and education in the face of the new standard
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province