Sunday March 28, on the eve of the examination of the “Climate and Resilience” bill in plenary session at the National Assembly, more than 180 demonstrations took place across France to denounce the lack of ambition of the text.
Selection of products
To read also
- 300 demonstrators in Saint-Brieuc against a wind farm at sea
- Paris Olympics-2024: mobilization to save plots of Aubervilliers allotment gardens
- New demonstration against a giant tropical greenhouse project on the Opal Coast
- Seven indictments canceled in the ZAD project near Grenoble
- Several hundred demonstrators in Besançon against an urban development project
- Nearly 400 organizations will mobilize for a real Climate Law on Sunday March 28
- Rally in Paris against the Triangle de Gonesse station "in the middle of the fields"
- At the ZAD de Gonesse, like a little air of Notre-Dame-des-Landes