Steel, hydrogen, agriculture... greening is long overdue in too many sectors that emit high amounts of CO2, deplores Thursday September 14 an annual report initiated at COP26, which calls on States for more cooperation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Further delaying the energy transition would have a “considerable” cost, warns Ademe
- Zero net artificialization: what are the realities between the European, English, Swiss and Japanese models?
- Accelerating the energy transition could create 40 million jobs in the energy sector by 2050
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action