The Stellantis plant in Sochaux (Doubs) is in the process of equipping itself with one of the most powerful solar shaded plants in France, which is scheduled to come into service in 2022, announced the car manufacturer and Engie Green.
Selection of products
To read also
- A 50s brick house reinvents itself with the cropping and siding of its 'hat' roof, which overlooks the central living space
- Inauguration of the archives of the European Metropolis of Lille: a model of sobriety and energy performance
- Rheinzink participates in the energy renovation of the Chenôve town hall
- The Carlton de Cannes, the star hotel, reopens after three years of work
- Wicona joinery in recycled aluminum at the service of 100% natural ventilation at the Marcel Pagnol school in Sénas
- Ecophon equips the Humathèque on the Condorcet campus (93) with its acoustic solutions
- The reception area of a major German health insurer made with Himacs
- Rairies Montrieux terracotta tiles showcased at Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022