The leaders of four companies of steel, cement, brick, insulation for the construction are against the new "environmental regulation 2020" in the construction (RE 2020) which would favor "the particular interest of some industrialists of wood", in a column published Wednesday in Les Echos.
Selection of products
To read also
- Mortgage loans soon subject to new, more restrictive rules
- Air quality, an important issue for RE2020
- Covid-19: Scientists call for a "paradigm shift" concerning the ventilation of buildings
- Gas, tires, vocational training: what changes on May 1
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning