The replacement of the wooden decking of the Pont des Arts, a pedestrian footbridge that spans the Seine in the heart of Paris, began on Tuesday April 18 after years of criticism of the town hall for its dilapidated state.
Selection of products
To read also
- Large manholes for large-scale works in Rosnay L’Hôpital
- In Nantes, the largest hospital under construction in Europe uses low-carbon concrete
- On the French-Italian border, tunnel delays reinforce isolation
- The reconstruction of Notre-Dame is progressing as planned, the arrow visible during the Olympics
- Philippe Jost, General Georgelin's right-hand man, succeeds him to oversee the reconstruction of Notre-Dame
- The Rehau active slab equips the future headquarters of the French Federation of Canoeing and Paddle Sports (FFCK)
- The Canal Seine-Nord Europe project receives the HQE Sustainable Infrastructures certification issued by Certivea for its “Program” phase
- A 950-ton monument moved to Toulouse for the 3rd metro line
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses