Spie batignolles is experimenting with the technique of 3D concrete printing for construction sites to produce prefabricated elements with high replicability. In collaboration with XtreeE, a start-up specializing in 3D printing for construction, Spie batignolles carried out its first experiments in additive manufacturing in concrete.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wonder Partner's launches an augmented reality solution dedicated to building and planning professionals
- The RTK.42 system, the safety ally for lifting operations on Grand Paris Express construction sites
- Many challenges remain to be met in order to make Hyperloop a reality
- Orange launches 5G in the first French port, Le Havre
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- "With ProDevis START, I am reactive and I win a lot more projects"