At the end of a successful first phase of experimentation, launched alongside XtreeE in 2020, Spie batignolles continued its partnership with the start-up and moved up a gear with the acquisition of its own cell. concrete 3D printing.
Selection of products
To read also
- TotalEnergies strengthens in Libya
- Immobel France acquires the Tati Barbès site
- Altarea announces a capital increase of 350 million euros in particular for the acquisition of Primonial
- Bouygues announces nine-month turnover "at its pre-crisis level"
- Engie and Credit Agricole Assurances acquire Eolia Renovables in Spain
- Fintecture allows VSEs / SMEs to collect up to € 1.000 in payment per month at no cost
- Borrower insurance: Crédit Mutuel puts an end to the health questionnaire for its customers
- With the acquisition of Equans, Bouygues is changing its face
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager