Standard and Poor's on Friday maintained France's long-term debt rating at "AA" as well as the "stable" outlook attached to it, confident in its ability to resume growth and restore balance to its finances public.
Selection of products
To read also
- The French economy recovered in early 2021, unlike European neighbors
- What does the French stimulus and reform plan sent to Brussels contain?
- The United States leads the global economic recovery, emerging countries are lagging behind
- The Livret A records a record collection for the month of March
- Savings due to Covid estimated at 165 billion euros in 2020/2021, according to Villeroy de Galhau
- The French economy is resisting the third confinement well, according to the Banque de France
- Ravaged by the crisis, the hotel industry still attracts investors
- In 2021, France should do better than the euro zone, according to the IMF