Sonepar, a global player in the distribution of electrical equipment and related solutions to professionals, and Bureau Veritas, a global player in testing, inspections and certification, have signed a partnership to help Sonepar customers in France meet current energy challenges by reducing building consumption.
Selection of products
To read also
- Castorama strengthens its commitment to biodiversity by creating an urban forest
- VM becomes “VM Matériaux” and unveils its new signature: “Build tomorrow, build sustainably. »
- The Bricoman brand joins the Valobat eco-organization
- RTE also relies on connected homes to reduce energy consumption
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds