Some 300.000 social housing units, or 6% of the social housing stock, had an F or G energy label on January 1, 2022, corresponding to thermal strainers, according to a study by the National Social Housing Control Agency (Ancols) published Tuesday, December 5.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ile-de-France residents find their region overpopulated, according to a survey
- Top 20 cities most threatened by the ZAN law
- Living environment: a barometer revealing the current aspirations and concerns of the French
- A report on the future of the National Agency for Urban Renewal (Anru) expected in June
- Urban renewal has partially halted the impoverishment of certain neighborhoods
- Fewer apartments for rent in France with a “stark drop” in Paris, according to the SeLoger website
- What is the average cost per m² of the energy renovation of an apartment classified as a thermal sieve?
- City policy: security and housing at the top of residents’ concerns
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs