The intervention of the President of the Republic, on May 15, confirmed the major announcements of the "Choose France" summit: an investment of 700 million euros by Holosolis in a production plant of 5 gigawatts (GW) of cells and of photovoltaic solar modules in Moselle.
Selection of products
To read also
- The first hybrid photovoltaic power plant in France is born in Lot-et-Garonne
- Solar panels and vines, a good marriage? Study launched in Bordeaux
- In the Mediterranean, the first floating wind turbine of the Provence Grand Large project installed
- A solar installation comes into service in the Arctic, 1.300 km from the North Pole
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses