Joël Giraud, Secretary of State to the Minister of Territorial Cohesion and Relations with Local Authorities, in charge of rurality, welcomes the conclusion, on Tuesday July 20, of a partnership between the Ministry of Cohesion territories and relations with local authorities, the national agency for territorial cohesion (ANCT) and CMA France as part of the implementation of the “small towns of tomorrow” program.
Selection of products
To read also
- Walking in Marseille, the obstacle course
- Less sharp rise in rents in Paris in 2020 thanks to the supervision
- In Tehran 60% of buildings do not meet earthquake standards
- One WTC, a skyscraper symbolizing New York's resilience
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria