In December 2023, Agence France Locale (AFL), in partnership with the Association of Small Towns of France (APVF), is publishing a study devoted to the multiple challenges that Small towns must overcome to successfully carry out renovation. energy of their buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ile-de-France residents find their region overpopulated, according to a survey
- Top 20 cities most threatened by the ZAN law
- Living environment: a barometer revealing the current aspirations and concerns of the French
- A report on the future of the National Agency for Urban Renewal (Anru) expected in June
- Urban renewal has partially halted the impoverishment of certain neighborhoods
- Fewer apartments for rent in France with a “stark drop” in Paris, according to the SeLoger website
- What is the average cost per m² of the energy renovation of an apartment classified as a thermal sieve?
- City policy: security and housing at the top of residents’ concerns
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset