SMAC has just finalized the sale of its Skylight production and marketing pole, SKYDÔME and its fire safety systems installation and maintenance pole, ESSEMES SERVICES to KINGSPAN LIGHT + AIR, a division of the Kingspan Group.
Selection of products
To read also
- Chargeurs achieves record first quarter after adjusting to pandemic needs
- Lixol, French specialist in alkyd resins, accelerates its growth
- First Tramico Webinar "Compriband - Successful installation of exterior joinery"
- After the 2020 containment, Saint-Gobain is fully benefiting from the resumption of construction sites around the world
- SergeFerrari's sales jump in the first quarter under the effect of acquisitions
- Wilo achieves climate neutrality and receives LEED Gold and DGNB Gold certifications
- Tarkett's majority shareholder wants to launch takeover bid to take it off the market
- Somfy benefited from the "house-refuge" effect during confinement in the 1st quarter