The war in Ukraine has accelerated the surge in energy prices, leading to unprecedented inflation coupled with flat growth in France and in Europe. The combination of these two phenomena raises the specter of stagflation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Livret A remained popular in the first half of the year
- The rise in the Livret A rate could put HLMs in difficulty
- Labor shortage, second priority after purchasing power
- Growth, inflation, deficit: the High Council of Public Finances (HCFP) skeptical of the government's forecasts
- The Banque de France defends the usury rate in the face of criticism
- Inflation will accelerate further in France, weighing on growth this year
- Livret A: After an increase of 1,37 billion euros in May, the rate will increase in August, indicates the governor of the Banque de France
- Purchasing power could fall by 0,8% this year, according to the OFCE
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?