Sitowie, a predictive maintenance solution for greater sustainability and better environmental performance of buildings, announces its first fundraising round of 1,7 million euros from the PRVF managed by Karista, Paris Business Angels, Femmes Business Angels as well as investment companies WinEquity and Unico.
Selection of products
To read also
- iBAT and Finalcad sign a strategic partnership to improve the monitoring of budgets and deadlines on construction sites
- Connected crane: Spie batignolles and the start-up CAD.42 sign a 3-year partnership contract
- Dassault Systèmes and Bouygues Construction reinforce their commitment to reinvent the construction sector
- Sogelink repositions its offer around a new visual identity
- Elcia recycles its Batimat stand: the CO2 equivalent of 10 round trips Paris/Madrid by plane saved
- CEME uses Fieldwire to efficiently coordinate its projects between the field and the office
- A successful first for the Diapason Users Club organized by ISIA, a subsidiary of the ELCIA Group
- Obat raises €6 million from Truffle Capital, Evolem and Holnest to digitize the management of VSEs and SMEs in the construction industry
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?