In order to further secure the transfer of structural forces at expansion joints, CSTB has updated the standards and test assessments in force. From now on, to size the dowels, it will no longer be necessary to take account only of the loads to be taken up but also of the constructive environment. As a result, all manufacturers with a CSTB Technical Assessment saw the validity of their studs expire on December 31, 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- Recticel Simfocor® receives the Solar Impulse environmental efficiency label
- The ranges of rolling shutters and slatted garage doors from Closures Loire Océan certified Origine France Garantie
- Kiloutou tests Ellectramobilys, a 100% electric dump truck
- The SNFA unveils its new FDES Collective curtain facade
- Soprofen's One cabinet unit certified NF CSTB for an additional guarantee of quality
- Partnership between Hilti and the OPPBTP to evaluate the effects of using the HA EXO-O1 exoskeleton
- Always more efficient, the Métisse insulation range obtains new fire safety certifications
- Griffon Kolmat® Easyfit Gas certified NF Rac-Gaz for sealing threaded connections in gas installations
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector