Sheltering operations for some 600 homeless people in the Place des Vosges "have started" towards two gymnasiums and an exhibition hall, Léa Filoche, deputy mayor of Paris in charge of solidarity, told AFP , returning to the State the responsibility of finding a "lasting solution" of housing.
Selection of products
To read also
- Walking in Marseille, the obstacle course
- Less sharp rise in rents in Paris in 2020 thanks to the supervision
- In Tehran 60% of buildings do not meet earthquake standards
- One WTC, a skyscraper symbolizing New York's resilience
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria