According to the Entrepreneurs' Employment Observatory carried out by the GSC association and the Altares company, 25.296 business leaders lost their jobs in the first half of 1, an increase of 2023% compared to the same period of the last year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction materials: “all lights flashing red” for concrete and aggregates in 2024
- Real estate loan rates stable with a slight drop observed in some banking establishments
- A “gray September” for construction materials
- In Alsace, the “blurry future” of building craftsmen
- Reservations for new housing continue to decline in the 3rd quarter and fall by 40% year-on-year
- French GDP expected to rise slightly in the fourth quarter according to the Banque de France
- Is the rise in mortgage rates behind us?
- The number of building permits continues to fall inexorably for all types of housing
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements