Repeated summer heat waves and soaring electricity prices last winter led the French to install more and more solar panels on their roofs: the number of installations for individual self-consumption has more than doubled in two years, indicate figures released by Enedis.
Selection of products
To read also
- Further delaying the energy transition would have a “considerable” cost, warns Ademe
- Zero net artificialization: what are the realities between the European, English, Swiss and Japanese models?
- Accelerating the energy transition could create 40 million jobs in the energy sector by 2050
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- A single library to encrypt and simulate