The CAPEB, the CNATP, the IRIS-ST and the OPPBTP unveil the results of the 8th edition of the National Observatory of prevention training followed in artisanal construction companies. This study processes data from FAFCEA and Constructys, which correspond to construction workers (business leaders and employees) of companies with less than 20 employees who received training in 2019.
Selection of products
To read also
- Government presents plan to tackle recruitment tensions
- Launch of the 3C.Académie du CCCA-BTP
- Extension of France Relance aid for apprenticeship until June 30
- Eclipsed during the crisis, training wants to be a pillar of the recovery
- Craftsmanship, the leading provider of apprentices in France, with staff numbers still on the rise for 1 years
- The FFB for a construction OPCO
- Following the influx of transfers from the DIF to the CPF, the government promises "flexibility"
- Parliament adopts a reform of the training of local elected representatives
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies