Accidents happen regularly on the more than 1.000 Seveso-classified industrial sites in France, such as that of Bergerac on Wednesday August 3, even if serious cases remain limited. If the role of global warming has not been established in this accident, authorities and experts stress that this new reality will have to be taken into account.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- 25 years after its ban, asbestos continues to weigh on our lives
- Forecast of building permits in the 1st half of 2022
- Real estate developers face soaring construction costs
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Pressure from all sides on new property prices in France
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- Evolution of the market for individual photovoltaic solar installations